Saturday, May 09, 2015

30 Days - Day 25


I glossed over a day. I never manage to sneak that by you so I'm confessing it up front.

It was Week 9 of the Writers' Workshops series yesterday and we are winding up what we think will be an anthology.

Life was pretty full during the week past, all good stuff, I've removed the word "busy" from my vocabulary, I have lost all rights to use it due to my serious overusage in my past lives.

I had a brainwave about writing an essay on finding this beautiful island and making the magic happen of moving here. And of course why I continue to stay here so I will work on that and maybe interview others like me who've Come From Away and now call Newfoundland home.

Now I'm off for a nap, with a hug and a kiss to the memory of my mother -pictured above with yours truly. Yeah, I had massive hair.

3 comments:

  1. Those black and white photographs can make one go googa over suddenly recalled things. That is a beautiful photograph.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing nice blog and article

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.