Tuesday, September 04, 2012

A Most Wonderful Year




Castletownbere today with the red kayak in the bay below our maternal ancestral castle ruins.

Still enjoying my home country and presently swanning around West Cork in some seriously wonderful weather.

I had some heart-stopping news via email in that I've been accepted to participate in a well known writers' conference for a week in October.  I had to read it four times before leaping to my feet and doing a dance.

I could hardly sleep last night with the excitement of it all.

Almost too much for this old heart.

13 comments:

  1. Congratulations! I'm so glad that things are going well and such exciting news :-D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! The cream on top of a wonderful year. A worthy winner. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Makes me think I want to get to Ireland some day. And congrats on the Writers' conference.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations! You've planted the seeds, watered and fed your dreams, and now you deserve to be nourished by your harvest. Oh, I am so deeply happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to be congratulating you again and again for various things! Have a blast. Your old heart is strong enough for many more congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm sure such exciting news is doing your old heart a power of good....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Spectacular scene -- water looks so inviting.

    Congratulations on your being accepted to participate in the Oct. writer's conference. No thrill like the thrill of having a much desired wish come true.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If one's old heart must be stirred, best do it with such good news. Swan away and keep us posted!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good news is good for the heart. Hooray for the writers conference.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hey WWW

    So excited for you that it's all spinning out so well - you deserve all of it and more.

    xxx

    Pants

    ReplyDelete
  11. It really is something to savour.

    xo

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah ye're all a lovely bunch and no mistake!

    XO
    WWW

    ReplyDelete

Comments are welcome. Anonymous comments will be deleted unread.

Email me at wisewebwomanatgmaildotcom if you're having trouble.